Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

God's Way is Joyfully Perfect



            Have you had your JOY JUICE today? If not, you may be in danger of losing your joy!

            All of us have experienced that “lost” feeling!  Maybe we were driving in a big city or in unfamiliar territory. It may have been when we were trying to make a major life choice and didn’t know which way to go.  There is also the “lostness” of  when our life takes an unexpected drastic turn and we feel extremely unprepared.

I’ve previously shared the personal illustration of when I was five years old & got separated from my mom in a large department store.  I can still remember that feeling of sheer panic! I could not see my mom anywhere….but mother had never lost sight of me!  She was only a few feet away, watching me the whole time.  All I had to do was call out to her.

            Do you ever panic because it seems that the Lord has forgotten you?  You don’t “see” Him anywhere!   Take a deep breath and know the truth of scripture that He will NEVER leave you!  His eyes are focused precisely on you.  Many times it is WE who have wandered away from the path, but He ALWAYS knows where we are and will help us---if we will call out to Him. 

Psalm 18:30 gives these comforting words:

“As for God, his way is perfect; the word of the LORD is flawless. He is a shield for all who take refuge in him.”

             The Word of God is perfectly flawless; let’s drink the JOY JUICE that comes from following Him.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment