Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Joy Comes in the Morning



           Have you had your Joy Juice today?   You can drink in the JOY of the Lord no matter what the circumstances!

             My first experience with death was as a young girl when I lost my grandparents.  I loved them and was brokenhearted when they died, but I had wonderful parents who were there to hold me, answer my questions and help me to remember the good times. At that tender age, I thought I’d always have my parents to shelter me from hurts and soothe my aching heart.

            But then came the day, as an adult, when I had to say goodbye to my own precious daddy.  Oh, what a painful time! But, through the tears, my family and I experienced peace--that peace that truly does pass all understanding--and JOY.  Yes, JOY in knowing that Daddy was truly “home” with His Savior.  JOY in knowing that he was no longer sick; JOY in knowing that we will see him again one day.  That’s the kind of JOY you experience when you have a personal relationship with the Lord.

            Since that time, I’ve lost other loved ones.  Just recently, one of my dearest friends, Janice Carlisle; but I know I will see her again, because of her personal relationship with God.  Do you know Jesus as your Savior and Friend?  If not, please ask Him into your heart… right now!  Don’t put it off!  Be sure that you will spend eternity with Christ.  That is how to experience joy…now and forevermore!
         
            Joy…even through the tears.  Yes, it IS possible.  Psalm 30:5 encourages us by saying:  weeping may remain for a night, but rejoicing comes in the morning.”

            I empathize with those of you who are grieving.  Let’s remind each other that we can always bask in the love and joy of Jesus!
           

No comments:

Post a Comment