Total Pageviews

Friday, June 1, 2012

1000 JOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Have you had your JOY JUICE today! RADIATE with JOY as you serve others and pour it out as an offering to God.

            This week we’ve been celebrating the goodness and faithfulness of God by finding ways to share our JOY JUICE with others.  Today, in particular, I’d like to encourage you to pour out the JOY of the LORD onto as many people, in as many ways, as many times as possible. Let’s RADIATE His love, His JOY, His hope and His praise. 

            Today as we celebrate the 1000th JOY JUICE radio message, may I remind you that the heartbeat of JoyJoy Ministries is to share a “double portion” of His JOY with others.  We do that by being genuine followers of Christ and by obeying His instructions in the Word….Shining for Him! That has nothing to do with our social status, our age, material possessions, or our success by the world’s standards.  It has EVERYTHING to do with our personal relationship with Christ, our commitment to serving Him and sharing His JOY with others.

     Paul’s challenges us in Philippians 2:15-18 to  …shine like stars in the universe  as you hold out] the word of life—in order that I may boast on the day of Christ that I did not run or labor for nothing. But even if I am being poured out like a drink offering on the sacrifice and service coming from your faith, I am glad and rejoice with all of you. So you too should be glad and rejoice with me.”

            Email me at joyjoy01@windstream.net and tell me how YOU shared your JOY JUICE today!

No comments:

Post a Comment