Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

HE SPOKE...JOYfully!

INDEED, He DID speak at SHE SPEAKS Conference in Concord, NC.  Amanda Hayes, my ministry partner and traveling companion, agrees that we gleaned much from our weekend as we gathered with 650 ladies from 44 states and 4 countries outside the United States.  We had kindred hearts....all with a passion to share His message with others.

Music by Michael OBrien (formerly of New Song) ushered us into the Throne Room of grace.  There were excellent key note speakers and informative break-out sessions designed to encourage and teach and guide...and did I say "encourage"?!

Speakers were divided into "evaluation groups" of approximately 12 ladies of similar experience.  These friendships will last for a lifetime!  And though we received helpful pointers on how to improve our speaking presentations, the major "take away" from the experience was simply the bonding of new "sisters" in Christ.

My heart and brain are still so FULL that it's hard for me to process it....impossible to do it all at once.  So, I'm taking it slow and easy, allowing God to bring to my remembrance the things HE speaks to my heart and I will rest in the truth that He will guide me in the right way.  That, my friends, fills me with great, abundant JOY!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you had a JOYful time in the Lord at the SHE SPEAKS Conference!! I pray God will help you remember the things He would have you to share, and He will guide you to do His will! God bless!!! May you always be blessed and filled with the JOY of the Lord!!!

    ReplyDelete