Total Pageviews

Monday, March 31, 2014

Share a DOUBLE PORTION of JOY!



          Have you had your JOY JUICE today?  When JOY is in your heart, you can’t help but spread it around!

             As God birthed “JoyJoy Ministries”, He gave me a passion to share a “double portion” of His love and JOY everywhere I go! Now…let me clarify that I am very human, so I don’t always feel and/or act joyful!  Talk to my husband if you want to know the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth! J

            However, it is my heart’s desire to share the joy of the Lord as often as I can.  Won’t you join me? That doesn’t necessarily mean a speaking engagement or a radio broadcast…that means sharing along the way throughout each day! It might mean a smile or a kind word; it could be offering to help someone in need or spending quality time with a child.  We ALL should be “on a mission” to share JOY with others….a double portion, as scripture tells us. Six times in the Bible, specific reference is made to a “double portion.”

            Isaiah 61:7 promised a double portion of joy and blessing upon Israel: “Instead of your shame there shall be a double portion; instead of dishonor they shall rejoice in their lot; therefore in their land they shall possess a double portion; they shall have everlasting joy.”

            EVERLASTING JOY…It can be ours by accepting Jesus Christ as our personal Savior. By living each day with the assurance that HE is in control and allowing the message of JOY to be IN US, radiate FROM US and spread THROUGH US!

            May God pour out a double portion of His love and joy into your life so that you may share with others!



No comments:

Post a Comment