Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Unlimited Grace and JOY



Have you had your JOY JUICE today?  Drink as much as you’d like!  There is no limit to how much you can have!

            God’s love and grace are unlimited! It’s hard to absorb that truth! God looks at us through eyes of grace…..He doesn’t judge us on our performance.  We could never meet His Holy standard, so what a loving blessing He offers us with His grace.

            Sarah Young in her book Jesus Lives imagines what God would say to us on this subject. Listen as if God were speaking directly to you:

            “Here is what I see as I view you through eyes of grace: You look regal, for I have clothed you in My royal righteousness.  You are radiant, especially when you are gazing at Me.  You look lovely as you reflect My Glory back to Me.  In fact, you delight Me so much that I rejoice over you with shouts of JOY!  Because I am infinite, I can see you simultaneously as you are now and as you will be in heaven.  The present view helps Me work with you on things you need to change. The heavenly vision enables Me to love you with perfect, everlasting love.”

            Much of this comes straight from scripture.  He covers us in His grace because of his unfailing love for each of us.  Doesn’t it encourage you to know that He doesn’t give up on you, but loves you with an everlasting love?!

           Be reminded that God loves YOU! It’s evident by his amazing grace that He JOYfully pours out into your life each day!

1 comment: