Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Share Your JOY JUICE!



            Have you had your JOY JUICE today?  Hope your JOY JUICE pantry is overflowing with abundant joy!  Mine sure is!!!

            I could give you many reasons that I have abundant joy today, but here are just a few:
  • I’m overflowing with gratitude for the wonderful people God had brought into my life over the past four years who have helped to make the JOY JUICE radio program a reality.
  • I’m overflowing with thanks for each station who has chosen to help share the JOY of the Lord with their listeners.
  • My heart overflows with joy because of the wonderful sponsors who have generously provided and willingly given to the ministry, as well as the many listeners who have be such a source of encouragement.
  • And of course, my greatest praise goes to God for orchestrating it all! Birthing the idea, growing it and developing it, bringing the right people to use their gifts to fulfill His purpose.
  • Philippians 1:3-6 expresses exactly what is in my heart today:
 I thank my God every time I remember you. In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now,  being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.

           I’m sure that each of you could come up with your personal list of why you have abundant joy in your life!  God is good and faithful and loves to pour out His abundant JOY into each of His children’s lives.

           Join me during this “Share Your JOY JUICE” Week and find ways to allow His JOY to flow through you into others.

No comments:

Post a Comment