Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Cry Out to God and Find JOY!


Have you had your JOY JUICE today?  If not, don’t cry.  There’s plenty just for you!

            One thing that all newborns have in common is that know how to cry!  They cry when they’re hungry; they cry when they’re wet; they cry when they are uncomfortable; sometimes they cry just to be picked up and held.  That’s their way of communicating.  They want someone to know that they have a need!

            What a comfort that God knows our needs even before we do! In our times of prayer, we can speak exactly what’s on our heart, knowing that the Lord is there to listen.  But sometimes we communicate with Him without speaking a word.  Have you ever been in such depths of despair and heartache that you simple could not think of the words to pray?  All you could do was cry before the Lord.  Well, rest assured, He hears our cry…as Psalm 18:6 reminds us:

In my distress I called to the LORD; I cried to my God for help. From his temple he heard my voice; my cry came before him, into his ears.

            Newborn babies cry out to their parents and their needs are met.  Likewise, we as children of God, can cry out to our Heavenly Father and He will hear and take care of our needs.  As a mommy can sense the needs of her baby, so much more can our mighty God know when and what we are going to need.  He formed us in our mother’s womb, and before the beginning of time knew every detail of our life.  Even when we are crying, we can shed tears of JOY knowing that we are loved by the Heavenly Father.

            Cry out to God and experience the JOY of the Lord as your strength.   

1 comment:

  1. I was told by a special JOYful lady...GOD counts every tear!! I said...GOD Better get a drum...they keep falling!! I know...He loves me!! My lady of JOY has always helped me to keep my eyes on JESUS!! I may not always understand why things happen in life...but I know He is there to carry me when I can't carry myself!! Praise Him!!! Thanks for sharing JOY JUICE!!!

    ReplyDelete